National Account Manager - FMCG Consumer Durables
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
£30k - 35k per year + 30% bonus,Benefits
As the result of a promotion a vacancy exists for a National Account Manager to join a market leading, branded FMCG business with responsibility for a leading Grocery account
As a National Account Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering the joint business plan across all categories for a Top 4 Grocery Account plus several pharmacy accounts. Strong category management, negotiation and brand development skills are crucial in this highly visible strategic role.
This role is predominantly office based in West London. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual with a proven track record to join a blue chip organisation with a strong focus on its people. Structured training and development is also in place providing progression within this or adjoining divisions.
To be considered you must have:
- Graduate calibre with branded FMCG Experience is a must, having managed significant accounts within the Convenience or Wholesale channel at head office level.
- Excellent commercial experience with a working knowledge of Category Management and Marketing
- Strong negotiation skills with experience creating joint business plans
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Established to provide easy answers for everyday needs, this iconic, market leading FMCG brand is internationally recognised for its quality and functionality. Boasting strong growth across all categories, innovation remains at the heart of what they do.